Thursday, April 24, 2008

Creative Death.

More than a month and nothing AT ALL to say. I am getting married in a little over a week so to be fair I have been a little pre-occupied. Also I have put a baby in my fiance, WITH MY COCK. How clever am I? Do I win the battleship? Nothing else to report.

So, instead a quick aside from when I worked at a hospital and had to organise body parts for collection by students. This is fun when someone fiddles idly with a package on your desk whilst talking to you.

"So what is this anyway"
"An amputated knee joint"
"I see"
"Thanks for touching my bone"

And so forth.

And ALL my colleagues looked like this.

They would bring them out from surgery in bio bags and they are good to keep you hands warm on a cold winter's day.

282

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ken - innit said...

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Smahman,
Happy birthday to you.

Unless you've been twatting around with your settings on Facebook again to confuse stupid people.

(As an aside, how many 't's are there in twating/twatting? I can't decide).

8:10 AM  
Blogger La BĂȘte said...

That post took me from laughing at your cock to reaching for my own.

Congratulations.

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations to you and your cock. Now it's had its frenetic annual 30 second shakedown, what will you do with it?

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home