Monday, December 17, 2007

Ever Noticed?

Kids start asking questions about the existence of Father Christmas and God at the same sort of time. About the age when they start to think rationally, although this could just be co-incidence.

"sit on my lap little one"
Now I am not a cruel man, so I lied to Junior when she asked.

I didn't have the heart to say, "no sweetie, there is no man with super powers who comes down from the sky to reward our good behaviour. All we get are the gifts we as humans give to each other, from decency and love". She will work it out herself in time.
Can you guess which one I was talking about - tricky isn't it?
254

5 Comments:

Blogger Prof Scrub said...

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy this year? Can I have a Nintendo Wii for Christmas? And a crate of wine? And a trip to Las Vegas? And a golden spoon? And my very own automobile? And a french au pair?

Thank you Santa,
Prof Scrub
http://www.profscrub.com

4:45 PM  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lambo, barb above seems to be barely concealing her horniness. in fact, she seems so horny, i'm frightened to click on her link. Her reply has nothing to do with the very pertinent points about the ridiculous belief in 'god' that pervades so many good minds.

9:23 PM  
Anonymous butt cheeks said...

oh my god you're so famous you've been spammed!

9:23 AM  
Blogger smahman said...

I am that. Barb sounds like a right sort - may well give her a virtual shag.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home