Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Things I have learnt.

1. I am getting older and cannot keep up with young whippersnappers such as you might go on a stag do with to Bournemouth.
2. Bournemouth is filled with slappers.

Like this - well done for avoiding this one, Mr X.

3. And Jakers

Like this.
4. The exhaust manifold on a Go-Kart gets quite hot and is a bad place to rest your forearm.

5. It will always be good fun to shoot your friends up the arse with a paintball gun.
Mr X's identity remains a closely guarded secret. I will tell you for as little as £1 sterling.
215

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll give you $2.25 AU and not a cent more. who's Mr X? is he your thank you sir, can I have another?

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Gavin said...

I hear bournemouth is a dangerous place, and woul be more than willing to pay £ sterling to publicise the real name of Mr X....

10:47 AM  
Blogger ren.kat said...

I don't know what a slapper is, but I am quite certain it would scare me.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home