Wednesday, June 27, 2007

£305

That's how much it cost to get my car back after a slight parking indiscretion.
Things to note:
1. That's roughly double its value, not including the tax disk.
2. Fuckers.
3. They put the snide little man you have to deal with behind bulletproof glass so you can't throttle him.
4. The chap who actually takes you to your car is 8 foot 10 and made out of iron.
5. Fuckers

As my Far Eastern chum Rian said, and I quote...
"don't forget to tell me how a parking infraction ends up costing double what a policeman or civil servant earns in a month in Malaysia."

Well quite, it's rip off Britain. I wasn't inconveniencing anyone, I have full tax and a parking permit and use public transport most of the time anyway.

I cannot wait to get out of this stinking hole of a capital.

210

2 Comments:

Anonymous GiantWeazle said...

£305? There would be riots in Mansfield if they charged that. Come to think of it, there are usually riots in Mansfield anyway.

10:07 PM  
Blogger searleyeditor said...

I was told last week that someone had worked out it would be cheaper to get cabs everywhere than own a car in central London. Bastards.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home