Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I am Captain Barbosa.

Saw a young lass on the tube this morining, on her notepad she had written:
Introduction
Demo
Explanation
Action

Ooooh how I love that. It makes me miss the days when at every meeting we would commandeer the flip chart and fill it with meaningless ridiculous acronyms.
A-ction I-mage M-anagement and the like.
Sadly all my playmates have departed and the fun stopped. Honestly this place is running on such a skeleton staff it is starting to resemble the Black Pearl.


Me all lonely yesterday.

5 Comments:

Anonymous mr sparrow said...

sinking ship! sinking ship! man the lifeboats... do pirates have lifeboats?

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

206 mmmwwhaaaa

10:06 AM  
Blogger smahman said...

Bugger. I am stuck on 203. Right, I shal redouble my efforts.

10:33 AM  
Blogger LadyJaneM said...

Ha! 204. Ahead of you for the first time since 80! Can we find a new game now?
(Not much longer on the ship of doom.)

7:52 PM  
Blogger smahman said...

I fort you had given up! Let's face it I basically have.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home