Thursday, January 04, 2007

And the tears rolled down our cheeks...

Watched "The World's Strongest Man" on telly last night - always funny, sometimes unintentionally. I particularly enjoyed "Fingal's Fingers", where big men lift big poles and flip them up. The commentary was glorious: "there goes another finger! and another! but can he do four?" Mrs smahman and I, being grown ups, found this hugely amusing.

But our mirth knew no bounds when this man stepped up to the plate.


"Don't fuck with ME!"

173

3 Comments:

Blogger G. said...

And all this time I thought "innuendo," was an Italian suppository.

G.

1:11 PM  
Blogger smahman said...

Bugger me, figuratively, he has only gone and won it.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Pursey Tuttweiler said...

G.
Your comment caused me to lose track of mine.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home