Wednesday, October 04, 2006

BOMB SCARE!

Only joking - it's good for morale.

Yesterday, upon noticing the steady accumulation of my clothing in the office, I collected all my items together in a big plastic bag to take home - clever. I then left THE LOT on the Piccadilly line - stupid.

If you see someone wearing a pair of vile swimming shorts, a limited edition Germany '06 t-shirt (sorry Al, I did appreciate that) and a black pac-a-mac, nab em. There were other items, most of them quite smelly.

What is perhaps most worrying thing about this, is that I clearly have, sorry had, the wardrobe of a tramp.

6 Comments:

Blogger acekeeper said...

I should come over with a 4 pack of special brew, and we can hang out at victoria station swearing at passers-by

2:31 AM  
Blogger smahman said...

Bring it on, I have 4 Challenge Blacks burning a hole in my cupboard. But as yet have failed to summon the courage to drink em.

http://doj.shef.ac.uk/GroupA/Bennett/beer/Challeng.htm

Challenge - probably the most chemical laden sick inducing lager in the world.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do have the wardrobe of a tramp. it's probably for the best.

3:27 AM  
Blogger smahman said...

Yes, but a tramp of the very best sort.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Diary Cow said...

I'm just worried about the implications of owning a pac-a-mac!

11:36 PM  
Blogger smahman said...

Now I think about it, I have no conception of why my swimming shorts were there in the first place.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home