Friday, September 22, 2006

In the beat of the night.

I have a bad knee. I have ligament damage here, here and here, not to mention cartilage damage here. It hurts a lot, and I often wake in the night in great pain. It's fun - you should try it.

So you can imagine how happy I was when in a rare moment of undisturbed sleep, the lovely lass snoozing beside me rolled over, and with amazing anatomical accuracy, performed a perfect roundhouse kick to the most tender part of the joint.

Now I imagine the resulting screams could be heard in Azerbaijan, as I managed to deafen myself in the process. So to all my neighbours, their neighbours and anyone else in a 5 mile radius of chez smahman, I apologise profusely.

I don't hold it against her. I can't move to do so.

141

2 Comments:

Blogger Diary Cow said...

It really is time you stopped using that crutch to attract women. Oh the puns could be endless!

11:39 PM  
Blogger smahman said...

They made me give them back. NOW I CAN WALK UNAIDED. Sometimes the NHS can be so selfish. The props game at work is a little flat now.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home